Sunday, September 30, 2007

Today I went to The Pier with my family. Thought a lot about my sons father. Where he is what he's doing why he hasn't kept inotuch with us. I want so much but yet I don't want nothing at all.
Simple things! I would love to just travel. Or move to the country. Live in a nice victoria house, or a farm house. Tired of all the city life. And I do love the city. Maybe one day I'll move maybe one day I'll get it all together. You know a broken heart is really never mended. There is always that piece that no matter how much you try to fix it, it keeps falling off.

1 comment:

Misses Splash said...

omg! honey!!! u can try to find the father. maybe he could take ur son for a week or couple days and get that vacation u really want! hope it works out!

---missessplash---