Thursday, October 11, 2007

So Today was another day of running around and trying to figure shit out. I have been talking to my guy frend who is married. I have known him ten years and haven't seen him in 4 years. He always tells me how he wants to fly me for the weekend to go and see him. He's a sweet guy but man is he horny. I would never go down that rode because he is married. I honestly don't even think I want to be involved with anyone EVER!!! Or maybe its just that I am afraid of comitment. I haven't figured it out yet. I lost hope in all MEN and have kept something inside for a while now nothing like AIDS but anyway I just don't think a man would ever want to be with me.
It makes me cry sometimes I get all emotional. I feel so alone sometimes. Like really alone. Let me stop writing until next time.

No comments: