Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Feeling Better

I just finished my first semester at school. I did pretty well. I even got a schollarship. That was really awesome. As for my personal like nothing much has changed. I am happy but at the same time I don't knjow if part of its because I have excepted and not dwelled on the fact that I am not involved with anyone, that my child's father is not part of his life and most likely never will be, and that there are things I just cant change in life.
Its almost like I know tha I will always be single and I don't care anymore. My child is healthy and happy as well as I am. I'm doing the best i can andI will keep on going.
I have one more year left of school and then hopefully everything will fall into place and I can get out of the debt that I am in.
Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

No comments: